Web Resources for
Gender and Sexuality
PLEASE NOTE: These links are provided for your convenience. Abigail Press does not review, control, or take responsibility for the contents
of these sites.
There are many organizations available to help transgendered and gender-diverse people. Most of the web sites listed below have links to other sites.
- Fenway Community Health is a Boston-based organization that primarily works on health care issues for local LGBT groups.
- FTM International (FTMI) is a long standing international group for female-born, male-identified persons.
- Gender Education and Advocacy (GEA) is a national organization specifically focusing on the needs and rights of gender-variant people.
- The Gender Identity Center (GIC) of Colorado supports and provides information and referrals for transgendered and transsexual people.
- Genderpac (GPAC) is a Washington-based political organization focusing on gender rights.
- The International Foundation for Gender Education (IFGE) has been a leader since 1987, in information and referral services for gender and transgender issues.
- The National Transgender Advocacy Coalition (NTAC) is a national organization working for social and legal reform to secure rights for transgendered and other gender-diverse individuals.
- Parents, Family and Friends of Lesbian and Gays (PFLAG) is a support organization for loved ones of LGBT people.
- Transgender Law and Policy Institute (TLPI) is a national organization dedicated in advocacy for transgendered people.